Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shut Yer Pie-Hole Tutorial! and POLL for Tutorials!!




As promised (though a couple of days late), here is the tutorial for my Shut Yer Pie-Hole! design. Because of YouTube time restraints, I had to break ht into two videos.











I finally got a 'rig' figured out to be able to film easier, I made it out of a snack can (a metal can slightly smaller than a coffee can) with a slot cut through it for a ruler, a plastic ruler to create an arm for the camera, 2 rocks to counterbalance the camera, a piece of masking tape, 2 bendy led lamps, and for the camera? My iPhone. Shoots HD, and is way better than my actual camera for video. I'll post a picture of it later today. :-P It's pretty amusing.



Anyway. Because of that, I hope to start doing some more tutorials, because I get a lot of requests, and because I want to try to branch out a little. This leads me to the following...if I DID start doing tutorials, what would you like to see? I'd like to stick to my own designs at first, but feel free to enter what you want to see in the box below. Keep in mind the spirit of the blog when you enter your requests- I likely won't do Hello Kitty nails or flowery pink shit, or stuff other bloggers kick ass at already - things like Water Marbling, sponging, and french manicures (there may be exceptions to this at some point, who knows). They do them way better than I can, and the internet is saturated with those tutorials already.



Any information you give on either question will only serve to make this blog a better place, so please don't hesitate to be 100% honest. :)



XO



-M