Sunday, April 29, 2012

Is Zit Ok?




Ok, so I KNOW these are gross, and some people are going to cringe and whatnot, but I KNEW I had to do them. :-D  I thought of the idea last night just as I was falling asleep, so that must mean it's a good one, right?!  lol  That's what I'm telling' myself.



What better use of those nail pearl things, but to make PIMPLES?!  (Granted, this is only a better use if you want zits on your nails, which obviously I do.)








I used Deborah Lippmann Naked as a base (I'm sure this is what she had in mind when she created it), and then variations of a mixture containing Deborah Lippmann Naked, Nicole by OPI Redy to Runaway Love, and American Apparel Port. I used Born Pretty Pearl nail gems to create the 'pimples', then painted over them. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite topcoat.



Go ahead and say it: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!